[Libreoffice-qa] Calc Import Unit Tests - Text Functions

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:17:49 PDT 2014

Hey,

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Markus Mohrhard <
markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey Ken,
>

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Ken Biondi <kenbiondi at hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> See the attached two files: functions.ods and text-functions.csv.
>>
>> I extended functions.ods with tests (normal parameter values only) for
>> every text function except BAHTTEXT.
>>
>> text-functions.csv contains the expected results.  Both files created on
>> WIN 8 machine.
>>
>> I license this content under MPL/LGPLv3+.
>>

> Sorry that I missed this patch. I'm going to review it as soon as possible
> but it looks good already.
>
> Please add me in the future in CC so I'm less likely to miss such a mail.
>
> Thanks for your work,
> Markus

And has been pushed as
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8ed4cc64302415defd1838c4a3799583e602b545

I had to remove some lines as they were either trying to access the
internet or not working. Sadly it seems that either our csv test import or
our csv export has some problems with some UTF-8 strings. Anyway it helps
quite a bit.

Thanks,
Markus