[Libreoffice-qa] Who is currently testing Android/iOS remotes?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 09:02:45 PDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:12 PM, suokunlong <suokunlong at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I can see that bug is confirmed.
>
> However within that bug reported that (bluetooth is not
> usable in my android 4.1 device and
> my fedora 20 pc, even if I disable
> the firewall deamon.)
>
> I am not sure if it's a fedora bluetooth bug or a libreoffice bug and im not
> aware of a way to reproduce.  Does anyone encounter the same problem?

I've run into some separate issues getting other bluetooth
functionality to work between GNU/LInux <-> Android (e.g. file
transfer), but using the AIR over bluetooth is pretty reliable for me
as of v2+

Testing on:
LibreOffice 4.2.3.2 + Ubuntu 12.04.4 + AIR 2.1.0

Note: we should really have an 'about' page in the app that provides
the version, build id, and build date.

Cheers,
--R