[Libreoffice-qa] Inserting an image from an URL removes page break in LO 4.1.5.3?

Robert Großkopf robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Sun Apr 6 01:01:04 PDT 2014

Hi Thomas,

can't confirm. Have copied the picture, pasted it, created a pagebreak
and pasted it again. The second picture is on page 2.

Difference between LO 4.1.5.3 and LO 4.2.3.3:
LO 4.1.5.3 shows the picture from the left margin (2cm) over the right
margin up to the side edge. The picture has a width of 19cm
LO 4.2.3.3 shows the picture with a width of 17cm, limited bei both margins.

There seem to be some problems to recognize, that there is a picture
copied. First I couldn't copy the picture from the link of the
bugreport. So I copied the picture directly from wikipedia.

My system: OpenSUSE 12.3 64bit rpm Linux.

Regards

Robert