[Libreoffice-qa] Who is currently testing Android/iOS remotes?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Apr 6 09:50:00 PDT 2014

Hello Robinson, *,
On Sonntag, 6. April 2014 18:13 Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Thomas Hackert
> <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
>>
>> You cannot test that much with Impress Remote in Android 4.2.2 on
>> an Acer A1-810 with Impress Remote:
>>
>> 1. Click on the four squares to get an overview of all existing
>> slides in an presentation
>> 2. Select one of them to switch to this slide on your laptop,
>> netbook, desktop PC or whatever
>> 3. Set the timer for the stopwatch and start it
>> 4. Start/Stop the presentation or "Start pointer" (which for some
>> reason is the only untranslated part in Impress Remote ... :( )
>> and stop the pointer afterwards ... ;)
>
> Thanks for a quick set of tests -- it'll be great to build on
> those in MozTrap.

I hope, Sophie will do it. Otherwise I have to find the old mails
again, where Yifan explained it to Sophie ... ;)

>> [...and then it crashed...]
>
> Well, I think you know what to do! :-)

If it would be that easy ... :( I have not found out exactly, what I
have done to crash it ... :( A second try with the same (or as much
as I remembered them ... ;) ) steps does not crash LO ... :(

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.libreoffice.impressremote
>>> (old versions are here:
>>> http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
>>
>> I know :)
>
> Thanks for reminding me:

You are welcome :)

<snip>
> P.S. If someone wants a small project, the Impress Remote pages
> need some TLC (make sure the Dev and Docs pages link to each

"TLC"? "That Lot of Confirming"? "This Looks Crazy" ;? Or something
completely different ;?
<snip>
Thanks for your answer
Thomas.

--
As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.