[Libreoffice-qa] What should we do with a bug with a longer summary, but without any description?

suokunlong suokunlong at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:02:57 PDT 2014

two finger touchpad scrolling is:
when you touch on you touchpad and move up-and-down, it is the same as moving the vertical scroll bar;

When you touch on you touchpad and move left-and-right, it is the same as moving the  horizontal scroll bar.

I have this kind of touchpad settings and I will test it later.  Anyway I think althrough there is no description,  the reporter has already made it clear within the title: it's moving to the wrong direction.

--
Kevin Suo 锁琨珑