[Libreoffice-qa] vector::_M_range_check error

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Fri Apr 18 08:36:35 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-04-18 at 09:22 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Just FYI, the error message "vector::_M_range_check"

[snip]

> So, no need to close such bug reports as duplicates, or link them
> together in some ways just because of this error message.

Kohei,

Thank you for the guidance.  I have written a note to myself and shall
try to remember this hereafter.

Meanwhile, I am responsible for creating a tangle among bugs
  - 76008 out_of_range exception from: copy formula, paste, delete
  - 76148 vector::_M_range_check crash after pasting broken formulas
  - 76470 out_of_range_exception when inserting/deleting rows with
          absolute reference

I have removed the see-also linkages.  However, I have not touched the
resolutions--76008 and 76148 both being DUP's of 76470--as I am
impressed by the reported problems disappearing in an interval which
includes commit c78d1bb "fdo#76470: Avoid joining new formula cells
individually.".  Do we care about the distinction between resolutions
DUP vs. WORKSFORME?

Further guidance welcome (but only if you care).
Terry.