[Libreoffice-qa] Bisect GUI for Windows

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Sat Apr 19 09:39:53 PDT 2014

Hi,

Today I restarted with Java, as the Mono-solution is not compatible with Linux... Stay tuned. PS: I do have problems to create a .JAR at the moment, but compiling with Eclipse and IntelliJ Idea.... Help appreciated, same repo (https://github.com/reisi007/Bibi-GUI).

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger