[Libreoffice-qa] Extensive docx conversion tests...

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 16:05:40 PDT 2014

[was: [documentliberation-discuss] two docx conversion test results on
LibreOffice]

Dear QA Team,

Please say hi to Jay Philips who is currently doing extensive...well,
let's just read what he wrote:

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 6:22 AM, Jay Philips <philipz85 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am doing extensive docx and doc conversion tests on libreoffice from files
> pulled from microsoft's website...
>
> [...testing with LibreOffice, MSO compatibility pack, etc...]
>
> I also send in bug reports for a number of the bugs i find.
> <
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?emailreporter1=1&list_id=415544&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&email1=philipz85%40hotmail.com&product=LibreOffice

Jay -- Thanks for the legwork here! As of right now all of your
UNCONFIRMED bug reports have had their status updated to NEW,
ASSIGNED, or FIXED. Got any more compat bugs to report? :-)

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon