[Libreoffice-qa] Python vs Java, Was Bisect GUI for Windows

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Sun Apr 20 23:14:31 PDT 2014

Hi, removing floeff as he has enough on his plate...

If it is not a language I know, or familiar to Java or C#, I am just lacking time to learn the language. Basically we have a up and running C# application and yesterday I started with the java GUI. To be honest it is not a big deal of code....
It would be great, if you just program that :p
Or I will continue with Java and try to create a JAR file (which is not working ATM).

If you need a screenshot of the gui, it is very minimal (4 buttons, 2 text-boxes, 2 drop-down lists, 1 text field, 1 progress bar). [Maybe we should make a top level menu, because we need one more button)...

Feel free to ask me anything about it :) I hope this was not too overwhelming ;)

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger