[Libreoffice-qa] bibisect suggestion

Joren DC jorendc at libreoffice.org
Tue Apr 22 04:05:12 PDT 2014

Bjoern Michaelsen schreef op 21/04/14 23:57:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 05:43:43PM -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:
>> From the QA meeting minutes:
>>
>>> (*) SUGGESTION: Standardization of our summary field for Bugzilla
>>>     (*) Or: When searching for one phrase, display results from a
>> <     similar one (e.g. "image" -> "picture" or "graphic")
>
> Hmm, Im uncertain as to what the goal is here and if its reachable.

I did this suggestion due the fact a couple of days ago:
I found a new bug report I knew it already was reported earlier (dupe).
while searching for a bugs with summary 'color', I didn't found the
dupe. After 5 minutes I thought about searching for 'coloUr' which
showed the original bug ...
So my goal was to ease a bit our search for dupes.

Kind regards,
Joren