[Libreoffice-qa] Here is a list of files for QA

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:46:49 PDT 2014

Hi,
Le 23/04/2014 02:09, 810d4rk a écrit :
> Hi, Where can I send documents that have problems in libreoffice?

You should check for open bugs on bugzilla, open a new bug if it's not
already filled and join your document with a step by step explanation on
how to reproduce the issue. See:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

> Attached are some that I think would be good to include for testing.
>
> The pdf one make libreoffice 4.2.3 crash.

Just for information, it doesn't crash for me in Version: 4.2.4.1
Build ID: d4c441391e20647b3d2e8dde4d20aa868e77e515 Ubuntu 14.04, opens
fine.
Kind regards
Sophie