[Libreoffice-qa] Crash on Writer/Web, when you use "Format - Page" ... :(

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Wed Apr 23 12:46:07 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-04-23 at 19:03 +0200, Thomas Hackert wrote:
> Hello @ll,

Hi!

> this was reported to the Germanophone discuss list, but I think,
> some of you may be interested in it as well ... ;)
>
> 1. Start LO
> 2. Go to "File – New – HTML Document"
> 3. Go to either "Format – Page" or rightclick in the page and choose
> "Page"
>
> LO immediately crashes ... :(

My results vary by version:
(*) debian-wheezy: no problem observed.
(*) two commits from 2014-04-11, configured with and without dbgutil
    respectively: Program looped.  I cancelled first excution after
    half and hour, the second after about a minute.
(*) bibisect-42all latest: segfault before LibreOffice finished
    painting the dialog.
(*) bibisect-42all oldest: no problem

I shall procede to bibisect.

HTH,