[Libreoffice-qa] Image Upload Problem with Bugzilla

Joren DC jorendc at libreoffice.org
Sat Apr 26 04:54:55 PDT 2014

Hi Jay,

Jay Philips schreef op 26/04/2014 13:52:
> Everytime i upload a jpg or png on bugzilla, i have to go back into
> the file and change it mime type. Is this supposed to be like this?
Sadly we are aware of this. We already did report it to FDO, but it is
not fixed yet. If I'm correct this only happens when you attach the
image/document at the creation of the bug itself, using the form at
freedesktop (not our own BSA).
Some devs and QA members are working hard to set up our own bugzilla. If
done, we can hopefully have a look ourself.

Kind regards,
Joren