[Libreoffice-qa] Unable to upgradel Libre Office

Charles E. LaMonte,n3vuo n3vuo at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 13:25:16 PDT 2014

Greetings to all, I have a Windows 7 64--bit OS. I have Libre  Office 3.5.3.2. according to about Libre Office. I have been unable to upgrade to the latest version. How do I correct this ? Thank you. Ldxrunner.

ALL MESSAGES. ARE COPYRIGHTED THE DAY, MONTH AND YEAR IN WHICH IT WAS TYPED. UNLESS COPYRIGHTED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

IF PEOPLE WOULD ONLY BELIEVE AND DO THIS :

THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE, NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO DO EVIL, BUT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO LOOK ON AND DO NOTING. AMERICAN PHYSICIST. ALBERT EINSTEIN 1879 TO 1955.

Please only respond to: n3vuo at arrl.net.