[Libreoffice-qa] Another Round of Interoperability

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 19:11:06 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that i'm doing another round of
extensive interoperability now that 4.3 has been released and am sending
in a few bugs in per day, rather than alot at a single time. This also
give me time to compare any new bugs that have been added into the 4.3
branch and verify previous fixes. I'm keeping the bug reports as short
and simple as possible, with quick easy steps (i know this will make
someone really happy :D), mainly just involving the opening of a file
and comparing it with a screenshot.

I'm assuming these bugs shouldnt take more than a minute or two to
confirm and presently there are 11 bugs. Here is a quick link to them
for those with spare time to kill. :) < http://bit.ly/jay4_3bugs >

--
Regards,
Jay Philips