[Libreoffice-qa] Update whiteboard wiki page

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:39:46 PDT 2014

Hey Alxander,

On 08/04/14 05:00, Aleksandr P wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Some weeks ago there was a discussion about whiteboard, but
> information in wiki is incomplete. For example, I can not find
> information about such statuses as filter:doc or filter:rtf. Also I
> see both “filter:rtf” and “rtf_filter” for some bugs which seems to be
> the same. Could somebody update wiki to display current QA position?
>
> Today we have 2 whiteboard wiki pages:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Advanced

Indeed I see them missing ;) Good thing about wiki is that anyone can
update it :-D The filter:xxx decision was made not too long ago - feel
free to add it.

> More than it, some information is in
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage#Step_5._Set_Status
> which should be revised.
Revise in any way you see fit :) We have another person working on that
page also. Cc'ed here. Maybe between the two of you, the page can get
complete :)

Best,
Joel