[Libreoffice-qa] Base 4.3.0.4 has serious problems with forms with subforms within subforms

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 12:32:27 PDT 2014

     The same embedded database with subforms within subforms will open
and work properly using 4.2.6.2. I am using Debian x86_64 version.
Specifically, the primary-foreign key pair are not joined within the
form. If a query is created with all the controls of the form, all the
information is visible. If controls are placed in the form for this
primary-foreign key pair, the controls do NOT have the same value
regardless of what record is selected.
    I will be filing a bug shortly. It would be nice if someone could
verify this problem. I will also upload the database to the bug report.

Dan