[Libreoffice-qa] Bacchanaly around Bug 81041

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 05:44:31 PDT 2014

Hi Urmas,

I saw activity from you in bugzilla today, so i thought it was time to
make amends. Firstly, i'd like to say that i didnt snitch on you to the
moderator, a moderator saw our discussion and decided to do that
himself. I've been instructed that the best means of settling
differences between users is on the QA mailing list and not bugzilla.

Regarding the bug, I was mistaken about it, which i have just mentioned
in the bug. I wasnt aware that the change was intentional, neither was
Cor Nouws, and i would have appreciated it if you would have taken the
time to educated me as such with clear information, like asking me to
check the 4.3 release notes.

I was asked not to comment on your email at the time it was sent and i
think that was the best course of action, so that any anger that was in
the air could die down. I dont hold anything against you for the words
you used against me in the email, as sometimes we say things in anger
that shouldnt be said. And if you dont wish to apologize for it, that is
fine. I'm here volunteering to help improve LibO and hope we can be nice
to each other, as i like being part of the QA team, and hope they feel
likewise.

Regards,
Jay Philips