[Libreoffice-qa] Media Support in LibreOffice

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:44:00 PDT 2014

Le 29/08/2014 16:19, Robinson Tryon a écrit :

Hi Robinson,

> Thanks -- I've added a section about test media here:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Media_Support#Media_for_Tests

The comments you attribute to me from IRC were in fact Tor's ;-)

I am currently building a new master, and will remove the quicktime AV
dylibs and test what is supported and what isn't.

I can confirm however that Perian, although it installs, doesn't seem to
change anything in the way QuickTime works on OSX 10.9.4.

Alex