[Libreoffice-qa] "=BETA.INV" crashes Calc on Debian Testing i686

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Wed Dec 3 09:57:34 PST 2014

Hello @ll,
maybe it is only a bug on my machine, but I have reproduced this
crash two of three times, and it would be nice, if someone can try
to reproduce it ... ;)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start LO
2. Create a new Calc document
3. Enter "=BETA"
4. When the autocompletion recommends "=BETA.INV()", press Enter.
(one time I need to enter something in the brackets – IIRC, I
entered "4,3" – to get the crash, where I had to click into the
brackets to enter the values there).

On my system, this leads to a crash ... :( When I start LO from
command line, I get

<quote>
debug:17493:1: BET
debug:17493:1: BET
debug:17493:1: BETA
</quote>
.

LO: Version: 4.4.0.0.beta1
Build-ID: 9af3d21234aa89dac653c0bd76648188cdeb683e
Gebietsschema: de_DE
OS: Debian Testing i686

Thanks for testing in advance :)
Thomas.