[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2014-12-03

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 18:18:05 PST 2014

Hiya,

We had a great QA Meeting on Wednesday. For complete meeting minutes,
ACTION items, etc.., as well as our agenda for the next meeting,
please see the wiki pages here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/December_03
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/December_17

Key topics from the meeting:

* Our next Bug Hunting Session will be December 19-21:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugHunting_Session_4.4.0_RC1

* All bugs/questions about building LibreOffice or unit tests should
go to the Developer's Mailing List (*not* to Bugzilla).

Details here about all categories of NOTOURBUG:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport#Not_all_bugs_go_to_Bugzilla

Blurb one can copy-into Bugzilla when resolving as NOTOURBUG:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage#Step_3._Check_Information

* If a bug is fixed on the Master branch (or in Fresh), but is still
present on Fresh/Still, it can be helpful to tag the bug and bibisect
it, in addition to resolving it as WFM. I'll send out a separate email
to the QA list with some advice from the devs.

Big thanks to all of you guys!

Best,
--R

--