[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Migration: Sign up to help users with the migration!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 09:53:38 PST 2014

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone is enjoying the holidays -- it's very snowy here,
and well below freezing!

BUGZILLA MIGRATION

I made a blog post about our upcoming January 24th Bugzilla Migration
that provides some information for all of our contributors. Please
feel free to share this with others! :-)
https://colonelqubit.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/mark-your-calendars-libreoffice-bugzilla-migration-is-1-month-away/

HELPING OUR BUGZILLA USERS

During the migration and in the following days, it's going to be
helpful to have people in the IRC channel and watching the mailing
list to make sure we can respond to user support questions promptly.
Please sign up for a few slots on the following pages -- whenever
you'll be available:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/TDF_Bugzilla_Proposal#Staffing_the_QA_Support_Channels

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/TDF_Bugzilla_Proposal/Post-Migration_Support

Cheers,