[Libreoffice-qa] HiDPI testing for LibreOffice 4.2.1

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 10:07:30 CET 2014

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Font-size-dropdown-regression-td4094349.html

> Does anyone have such a laptop running Linux or Windows to do some
> testing? Norbert has done some initial Mac work but it isn't enough to
> turn off the compatibility mode yet:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0c9e4d9b223a0593686bee800484de3c23095d4f

Sounds good from my end, but I don't currently have access to hidpi
hardware. Does anyone else on the list have appropriate hardware who could
help w/testing?

Thanks,
-R