[Libreoffice-qa] screeshot in FDO-bugzilla

Γαβριήλ Παπαδάκης gagrilli.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 19:08:00 CET 2014

Greetings all,

First post to the list. I'm not really sure if I should post this here
or not,
please inform me if otherwise.

Having just recently to address a fellow user's reported bug, i
noticed that a
LOT of bugs have an attached screenshot as text/plain, although the
user has
clearly uploaded apicture (jpg or png, whatever).
In the screenshot upload form there is this drop-down box tochange the
type of
file uploaded. Apparently the poster leaves the content type to
auto-detect,
which.. does NOT auto-detect!

I know the bugzilla infrastructure does not belong to Libreoffice,
andthatan
effort is being made to migrate to a new system. Given this is a small
glitch,
should it be addressed (maybe a change from the default text/plain),
or is it
not an option?

best,
Gabriel