[Libreoffice-qa] Please test Windows Bibisect

Adam Fyne adam.fyne at cloudon.com
Tue Feb 11 10:27:16 CET 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Florian has done some incredible work here

Thanks a lot, Florian!

> but we need some testers. If you have a windows machine please try to
> download the bibisect and play
> around with it. You can report any problems directly to this thread as
> it'll be monitored by both myself and Florian. Thanks!

Is it possible to have some short explanation on how to use the tool?
(besides filling in the location of the local repo & remote repo)
I'll try to have some cycles for testing it this week.

http://florei-libo.115.at/QA/monoBibiGUI/

Almost registered for a garbage website by mistake =)

@Florian - really incredible work, thank you for your continuing support
> of the project :)

+1

--