[Libreoffice-qa] Backtracing in Windows XP

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:33:00 CET 2014

Hi Pedro, *,

Am 07.02.2014 15:44 schrieb "Pedro" <pedlino at gmail.com>:
> [...]
> After your reminder I was able to run Windbg again but I still get symbol
> errors...

Can you paste what you geht AS output?

The Debugger probably won't find symbols for suffice.bin, as that's built
using a detour and then renamed...

Do you get no symbols at all?

> Are the missing symbol messages important? What am I'm missing?

Kind of. Without the symbols it cannot print where in the code it happened,
only where it is in the compiled result..

And to make sure: You're trying with a build that has been signed by the
document foundation? I.e. 4.2.0 or 4.1.5 rc/final version.

Ciao
Christian