[Libreoffice-qa] Update on Bisect GUI 4 Windows

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Wed Feb 12 15:07:01 CET 2014

Hi,

If you want to check the SELF WRITTEN bisect algorithm, here are the
code pointer:
https://github.com/reisi007/Bibi-GUI/blob/master/GitBisectGUI/Form1.cs#L65
--> What happens after clicking start???
https://github.com/reisi007/Bibi-GUI/blob/master/GitBisectGUI/Form1.cs#L140
--> After checking the first and the last commit of the repo, what is
the next step?

Am 12.02.2014 14:50, schrieb Bjoern Michaelsen:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Feb 08, 2014 at 10:12:24AM +0100, Florian Reisinger wrote:
>> You can find a first version here: http://florei-libo.115.at/QA/monoBibiGUI/
>> Basically it is working....
> Awesome!
>
> Sorry for not giving much guidance here, but I really didnt find the time to
> set up some Windows box. But I see others are more home on that platform are
> already eager to test and provide feedback!
>
> Best,
>
> Bjoern

Liebe Grüße | Yours,
Florian Reisinger