[Libreoffice-qa] Google drive on mac osx not working
pje335 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:16:44 PST 2014
Since version 4.2 there has been made an connection with Google drive so you could save and open your files with Google drive. This seems to be working fine for me on Windows, but I can not find "the sever type" on mac.
Could anyone else please have a look and verify that it is missing on Mac osx?
Here are the instructions:
1. go to option --> general —> and check "use LibreOffice dialogs”
2. open the file opening dialog.
3. click on the three dots icon next to the file path.
4. under “type” select “CMIS”
5. under "Server type” try to find Google drive
6. here is seems to be missing under mac osx.
More information about the Libreoffice-qa