[Libreoffice-qa] Calc Import Unit Tests - Financial Functions

Ken Biondi kenbiondi at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 17:25:09 PST 2014

Hello,

See the attached two files: functions.ods and financial-functions.csv.

I extended functions.ods with tests (normal values only) for every financial function except OPT_BARRIER and ODDFYIELD.  I don't fully understand OPT_BARRIER, so I will write a test for it after further study.  ODDFYIELD has a bug inherited from AOO Bugzilla #92177.

financial-functions.csv contains the expected results.

I welcome any feedback - positive or constructive criticism.

I license this content under MPL/LGPLv3+.

--Ken Biondi
kenbiondi at hotmail.com