[Libreoffice-qa] How to Moztrap?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Feb 16 07:22:10 PST 2014

Hello Sophie, Florian, Alex, *,
On Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014 10:48 Sophie wrote:
> Le 16/02/2014 10:10, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
>> as I wanted to test LO in MozTrap, I discovered, that I am no
>> longer able to connect to it ... :( Has anything changed, what I
>> am not aware of? If I try http://manual-test.libreoffice.org, I
>> get the message "Access denied" (error 403). If I try
>> https://manual-test.libreoffice.org, I get "Welcome to nginx!"
>> ... :( Do I have to add an IP to my /etc/hosts file or do some
>> other kind of "voodoo" to reach the site ;?
>
> Well, I think we should ask the "voodoo" powers of Christian ;)

well, I thought Yifan would be the right person for this kind of
problems ... ;)

> I've got the same error. I've put the website in copy of the mail,
> I think the infra team has changed something.

O.K.

>> Tested with
>> FF: 29.0a2 (2014-02-15)
>> Conkeror: 1.0pre (Debian-1.0~~pre+git131116-1)
>> Konqueror: 4.11.3
>> (all on Debian Testing i386 w/ KDE 4.11.3, as my desktop PC died
>> two weeks ago, "sniff" ... :( )
>>
>> Can someone confirm this (or better: Know a solution to reach
>> MozTrap ;) )?
>
> Thanks for your feedback

Thanks for your CC'ing of the website ML, Florian for CC'ing Alex
and Alex for fixing it :)
Have a nice afternoon
Thomas.

--
Mary Tyler Moore's SEVENTH HUSBAND is wearing my DACRON TANK
TOP in a cheap hotel in HONOLULU!