[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed Bug Count (Promising #'s)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:13:30 PST 2014

Really incredible work:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/reports.cgi?product=LibreOffice&datasets=UNCONFIRMED

Down to739! Lowest it has been in over 2 years! With this team doing the
work they're doing - plus the pace that we are adding new members, I
really do think that by end of year we can meet "our" (quasi my ;) )
goal that no bug should take more than 30 days to get triaged (at least
a first contact from QA team).

Thanks everyone for your great work. Keep it up, never hesitate to jump
into the QA channel which is very active (normally at least 10 of us in
there). Also, keep in mind any friends/family/etc . . . who you think
would like to participate, we're always needing more hands on board.

Best,
Joel