[Libreoffice-qa] Manual tests prepared for RC2

M Henri Day mhenriday at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 05:36:57 PST 2014

2014/1/3 Sophie <gautier.sophie at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared a Moztrap run for 4.2.0 RC2. I've corrected the tests that
> have ambiguities, added pdf documents to the MS2ODF tests, and also
> added regression tests on Writer wizards.
> I'll activate the run next week.
> Thanks to all who participates to the previous runs!
>
> Cheers
> Sophie

​Sophie, I've looked at the MozTrap Tutorial, but it seems to be directed
at those who. like yourself, wish to set up one for a particular product.
Myself, I have a more modest goal - I'd like to participate in the​

​testing of 4.2.0 RC2. I'm presently running ​LO 4.1.4.2 Build ID:
410m0(Build:2) on 64-bit Linux Mint 16. Could I ask you to point me to a
tutorial which shows how to use MozTrap - or some similar device - to test
4.20 RC2 ?...

À bientôt

Henri