[Libreoffice-qa] New Feedback Page

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:01:17 PST 2014

Hi Joel, all,
Le 09/01/2014 18:36, Joel Madero a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Robinson and Christian did some great work here. We have our new
> feedback page live and linked. If you go to Send Feedback from within
> LibreOffice you will see the new page with nifty options and clean "get
> involved" links.
>
> Thanks to Robinson and Christian for getting this done :)

Thanks a lot :)

> I'm not sure if we want this to be translated or not since we want all
> bug reports filed in English and the BSA (previously linked from send
> feedback) was exclusively English until very recently.
>
> Sophie, thoughts here?

I think we discuss this in a QA call and it will be translated but the
wording will explicitly be that bugs or enhancements are in English
while the happy/not happy will be in the user language (I don't know if
this part is still available, but we should then also decide who will
take care of this feedback).

If we all agree on that, I'll send a mail on l10n and website lists
tomorrow to ask for participation.

Cheers
Sophie