[Libreoffice-qa] LO 4.2.0.2 opens OLH in browser instead of its own OLH

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Jan 10 10:30:03 PST 2014

Hello Sophie, *,
On Freitag, 10. Januar 2014 18:52 Sophie wrote:
> Le 10/01/2014 18:38, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
>> On Freitag, 10. Januar 2014 13:20 Pedro wrote:
>>> Thomas Hackert wrote
[bug 72022 reappeared again]
>>> Works as expected under Windows XP using the Portuguese UI.
>>> Offline Help in Portuguese opens as expected.
>>
>> O.K. I have tested in a Virtual Machine (VM ... ;) ) with a 32bit
>> version of Debian Testing, and it also opens Konqueror there ...
>> :(
>
> It works also as expected on my Ubuntu machine with FR pack, I'll
> test on Debian tomorrow.

O.K. Than it is a problem on my system ... :(

[Plea for not using abbreviations here]

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?search=OLH&button=&title=Special%3ASearch,
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OOo_OnlineHelp, and other hits
>> in the search engine of my least distrust reveals more hits with
>> regard to "OnLine Help" (this is, what I could remember, too)
>> instead of "OffLine Help". Since when do we call it "OffLine
>> Help"? Did I miss something?
>
> No you didn't miss anything, but sometimes we may write too short
> for people not used to :) I was often using HC2 for Help Content 2
> as it was in the OOo times, and realized that nobody understood me
> ;)

Hm, interesting, I only had this prob with n00bs to OOo/LO in the
past, but not with people following the MLs for a while ... ;)

> You are right now we use OLH for OnLine Help which is the one
> distributed along the product, and wikihelp for the help on the
> wiki.

Thanks for refreshing my memory :)
Have a nice evening
Thomas.

--
"In the fight between you and the world, back the world."
		-- Frank Zappa