[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.2.0 RC2 test builds available

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sat Jan 11 08:24:35 PST 2014

Hello Jean-Baptiste, *,
On Samstag, 11. Januar 2014 16:13 Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Le 09/01/2014 17:32, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
>> due to the dependency problems on the linux build and the wrong
>> version on Windows, the builds for Windows and Linux have been
>> replaced and are now available for download from
>>
>> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/
>>
>> (Mac builds are unchanged)
>>
>> Sorry for any inconvenience this did cause.
>
> It seems that something else went wrong: the list of option
> categories for Calc (Tools > Options > LibreOffice Calc) is not
> translated when the langpack French is installed. I do not have
> this problem when I do a release build for the branch 4.2
> (currently 4.2.1.0+)

I can confirm it with a parallel installed LO Version: 4.2.0.2
Build-ID: 601a398b803303d1a40a3299729531824fe0db56 (i.e. followed
the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel) with
installed Germanophone lang- as well as helppack under Debian
Testing AMD64 ... :(
HTH
Thomas.

--