[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisect Roundup

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Jan 13 04:17:43 PST 2014

Hi Robinson,

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 03:11:05PM -0500, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> Once we get some permissions issues fixed (hopefully in the next
> couple of days), we'll have a combined repo ready for GNU/Linux x86_64
> covering 3.5-master through 2013-11-25. If you aren't running a 64-bit
> version of Linux, this is a good excuse to update :-) This repo will
> be
> * Downloadable as a tarball
> * Updatable via git

Whats the status of this? I would be very awesome to have this completed and --
just as important -- have the merged repo documented on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bibisect so that people actually find it.
Actually, I dont think we will have to bog ourselves down with limiting that
download -- there is some interest, but nothing of the /.-effect like one.

CCing mst, who already asked about this a few times.

Best,

Bjoern