[Libreoffice-qa] QuickHelp for Letter wizard in Writer not translated

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Jan 26 09:33:49 PST 2014

Hello @ll,
maybe this is only a Germanophone problem, but when I start "File –
Wizards – Letter..." in LO Version: 4.2.0.3 Build ID:
c63c03decdf780d8fb80823950665b782ec9ecd0 (parallel installed
following the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel and with
Germanophone lang- as well as helppack under Debian Testing AMD64)
and opening the resulting letter, I see "Street", "City" etc., when
I hold my mouse cursor above one of the fields there ... :(

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start LO
2. Go to "File – Wizards – Letter..."
3. Choose "Formal personal letter" with "Page design" "Modern"
4. Click "Next"
5. Click "Next" in the following dialog without changing anything
6. And again, click "Next" without changing anything
7. Click "Finish"
8. Select a path and a file name for your document
9. Now move your cursor to the different fields of your address like
your street, city, postcode etc. in the resulting document

I am not sure, if this fields are not translatable and/or if they
were not imported from Pootle or something else went wrong, but it
would be nice, if someone with a different language (other than
English, that is ... ;) ), a different OS and/or architecture could
try to reproduce it :) With a Germanophone UI, I see these QuickHelp
texts only in English ... :(
TIA for testing
Thomas.

--
Row, row, row your bits, gently down the stream...