[Libreoffice-qa] Pre-Testing Mailing List

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 06:22:00 PST 2014

On 01/28/2014 01:30 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> Hi Joel, *,
>
> Am 28.01.2014 07:08 schrieb "Joel Madero" <jmadero.dev at gmail.com
> <mailto:jmadero.dev at gmail.com>>:
> >
> > I'm compiling a list of names/email addresses that QA will email when a
> > pre-release comes out to encourage heavy testing.
>
> How is that different from the early testing mailing list?

Aimed more at users and going to be a bit more personal. I'm not on the
early testing mailing list - do simple instructions go out on how to
test using Moztrap and the like? I think asking users to join another
mailing list is a barrier that many will not sign up for vs. me just
having a group that I send to personally. I've already had a few new
users say they'd test out if we explained what to do.
Best,
Joel