[Libreoffice-qa] North America Touching Basis

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 20:18:52 PST 2014

[cc'ing US-marketing list]

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:07 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> This is just touching basis with the North America team as it's been
> awhile since we've all had time to talk. The chat has been a little
> quiet lately, I'm sure everyone is busy but wanted to say hello and to
> wish everyone a belated happy new year.
>
> Hope all is well with everyone and that perhaps we'll see you around on
> FDO, IRC or the mailing list.

Thanks for the ping, Joel!

Given the size of the US, Canada, and Mexico, it's a little difficult
for us all to meet-up in one place. I hope that over the next few
months some of us will have the opportunity to meet up with other
contributors for drinks or a bite to eat and (perhaps) do a little
planning for where we'd like to see our NA community in the coming
years :-)

I'll be in Los Angeles for SCALE 12x (Feb 18th - 26), in Boston for
LibrePlanet (March 21-23), and Portland (OR) for OSCON in July, and
would love to meet up with other contributors. Just email me and let
me know when/where you'll be available, and I'll do my best to show
up!

Cheers,
--R