[Libreoffice-qa] RTL menu items in Ubuntu

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 06:15:34 PDT 2014

Hi Jay,

On Monday, June 30, 2014, Jay Philips <philipz85 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bjoern,
>
> Just wanted to bring this to your attention. If i'm running LibreOffice
> with the arabic UI on ubuntu with an english UI, it doesnt make the menu
> items appear right to left.

I'd kind of expect that - if the thing that renders the menu is not set to
arabic - why should it switch? I'd guess it would be a whole lot confusing
if the apps would switch the "uni"-menu (or whatever it is called) -
imaging switching between your browser and libreoffice, or another app that
doesn't have arabic UI....

ciao
Christian