[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] Hyphenation test in language-test-en.odt shows "Ana-lyze" at beginning of line

Plamen Gardev plamengardev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 09:39:57 PDT 2014

Hi Tomas,

I went through the steps on Debian 7 parallel install of RC2 without
language packs and I got similar result, please see the attached screen
shot. However it seems taht the text is not hyphenated. If the text is
selected and pasted in say gedit it is not hyphenated. I will try to
test it with a language pack installed and I'll let you know.

Hope this helps,
Plamen