[Libreoffice-qa] Whiteboard Consistency

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:58:56 PDT 2014

Hi Joel & all,

I have been using ww8 to cover all the doc/xls/etc. as i saw Stahl use
it in one of his comments. I saw Joren using odf, so i've been using
that sometimes. I dont see much benefit in breaking odf down into
individual odf extensions as we can already limit queries by application.

Regards,
Jay Philips