[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA Meeting and World Cup Party -- Wednesday!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 00:05:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

It's just a couple of days until our next marvelous, majestic,
wonderful, and exciting QA Meeting. The Agenda and the Handy-dandy
"what-time-is-the-meeting-in-my-time-zone?" link may both be found
here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/July_16

We have a Redmine project for 'QA' now, so all of you slackers who
have been doing useless things like triaging bugs and updating the
wiki should take a quick moment to run over and create an account so I
can assign you TODO items  (and, coincidentally, YOU can assign ME
some todo items as well... :-)
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org

I've tossed a few of you with Redmine accounts into the QA project
already. If you have the role of 'Manager', you can add new people.
And probably remove them, too. Behave yourself!

Apparently the World Cup happened, and even the US took notice! To
honor the best ball-kickers in the world, I invite you to bring a big
tankard full of your favorite German beer (or sausage, etc..) to the
QA meeting. Unfortunately Beer-over-TCP/IP is still less than
vaporware, but at least we can drink together in cyberspaceland.

See y'all at the meeting.

--R

--
Robinson Tryon