[Libreoffice-qa] Toolbar Proposal Completed

Jochen Schiffers oooml at jochenschiffers.de
Sat Jul 26 00:14:26 PDT 2014

Hi Jay,

good work. Great suggestions. My 2 cents are...

During the installation of LO respectively Tools -> Options -> View
offer two options:
1) proposal as"image 3" and
2) proposal as "image 4"
Reason: some people want "simple", some people want "full" informations.
Everyone now has the opportunity to decide between the two versions and
then adjust the view according to his ideas.

Maybe it even makes sense to offer all four proposals as a selection

Regards

Jochen