[Libreoffice-qa] Bacchanaly around Bug 81041

Urmas davian818 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:38:41 PDT 2014

Interesting things happen in LO QA community.

Instead of reading 4.3 release notes, as an adequate person would, "Jay Philips" in comment 15 starts being rude (and authoritative) to me, which I —knowing about the dreck open source generally attracts— can look over; but than he snitches me over to the moderator, which is unacceptable.
Fistly, is that 'person' going to excuse itself?,
Secondly, I would like to get an official response: is LO a project where the adequate and sane people work, and it is safe for normal people to interact with, or is it some Gnome-like community of 1½ faggots in a circle?
Providing a reputation of LO as a commercial-grade professional software, I would like to receive some explanations about faggots and snitches in its public-faced parts being the QA community.

Thanks.