[Libreoffice-qa] Bacchanaly around Bug 81041

Joren DC jorendc at libreoffice.org
Wed Jul 30 10:52:57 PDT 2014

Hi Urmas,

I'm not going to discuss the content of the bug itself. I'd like to
discuss some other things:

First of all: thanks for just bringing this to the list, instead of play
cat and mouse in Bugzilla which result in a huge spam.

Secondly, I'm not sure how you even can ask for an official reply on an
email where hard working volunteers and our total community are
called/questioned as morons and faggots.

Kind regards,
Joren