[Libreoffice-qa] LO 4.1.6 wizards for fax and letter does not start

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sat Jun 14 21:59:19 PDT 2014

Good morning Christian, *,
On Sa, 14. Jun 2014 21:01 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Thomas Hackert
> <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
>> Hello @ll,
>> after I started my MozTrap tests,
>
> you are late for tests with 4.1.x - there's no point really in
> bothering with 4.1 anymore, as it reached end-of-life end of May.

it seems, you have misread my mail. I was not testing 4.1.x but
4.3.0.0beta2 ... ;) I just wanted to find out, what the wizard's
behaviour was with 4.1.6.2 ... ;)

> (and for checking when something breaks, the bibisect repositories
> should be much more helpful)

Well, yes, but I have neither the disk space nor the time to
download GBs of LO's older versions to find out, where this bug was
introduced ... :( And I am not sure, if it has something to do with
the way of installation (parallel vs. 'sudo dpkg -i /path/to/debs'),
which leads to my observation ... :( Would bibisecting it help in
such a case?
Thanks for your answer and have a nice day
Thomas.

--
(1) Everything depends.
(2) Nothing is always.