[Libreoffice-qa] Extensions with Whiteboard status

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:26:00 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I am still cleaning this whiteboard status page and have found quite a
few that I have no clue how they ever made it on the list and a few that
I have suggestions to change. The first is described below:

We have just a few extensions that somehow got special treatment to have
whiteboard status (rt, rtf_filter, pdf). I'm not sure why these got
special priv. over other (probably more relevant) extensions such as
docx, doc, or even odt, ods, etc . . .

Suggestion:
New whiteboard status "extension:EXTENSION" so we could have
"extension:pdf" or "extension:odt" or "extension:docx". This way we can
track all bugs relating to any particular extension vs. just the priv.
few that have gotten special treatment.

Thoughts appreciated.

Best,
Joel

P.S. CC'ed MStahl because I was told he may have some opinion here ;) If
not - feel free to disregard :-D