[Libreoffice-qa] Whiteboard Status'

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Jun 16 16:06:16 PDT 2014

Hi,

a few comments:

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 02:39:36PM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
> complextest 	Is this useful? If so -- when should we use it?
> unoapitest 	We have "uno" is that sufficient?

These are used when a complex test (like in sw/qa/complex/writer/) fails and
was temporary disabled and thus need investigation/fixing. unoapitest are the
same for the tests from qadevOOo.

> UI 	We have "SkillUI" any reason to have it as a topic also?
> TopicDebug 	We have "SkillDebug" any reason to have it as a topic also?
> TopicInfra 	We have "SkillInfra" any reason to have it as a topic also?
> TopicWeb 	Component WWW? Redmine?

We should keep those at least as long as we query them from the EasyHacks wiki
pages.

> odf 	Suggestion to change to "extension:ODF" -- see previous email

A prefix might make sense. "extension" is unfortunate though, better:
filter:odf or format:odf.

> hfmuc2012 	No clue what this is
> lhm-limux 	No clue what this is

Seems Munich deployment related. We shouldnt mess with those unless they cause
trouble.

Best,

Bjoern