[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LIbreOffice 4.3.0 RC1 available

suokunlong suokunlong at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 20:27:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

I find on the download server that there are no langpacks and helppacks
for Mac OS x86-64:
download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/4.3.0/mac/x86_64/

And at here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?type=mac-x86_64&version=4.2
It shows the download links for langpacks and helppacks to x86 version.

This is the same for 4.2.5.
Is this intended, or is a bug?

Thanks and best regards,
Kevin Suo

? 2014?06?20? 06:42, Christian Lohmaier-3 [via Document Foundation Mail
Archive] ??: